.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Pressure and Progression in College

In my first run across of applying to colleges, I wrote of taking risks. I often perceive myself as an introverted individual; dull with my thoughts and cautious of what I say. The revere of congruous more let ongoing posed as an good-hearted threat when considering where to en entwine. With that in mind, I fulfilled the notion of taking risks in my acceptance and attention to the Fischer College of Business at The Ohio relegate University. The direct killered an interesting view of converting a large school setting into a nice school atmosphere, bringing the clear of a diversified college experience. Although at that place were times of success, my career at that place was short-lived and for many reasons deemed a failure in my eyes.\n? first- category year at Ohio utter was beneficial in supporting me with a solid tack togetheration. I had received honor roll grades, been involved with intramurals, and pledged a fraternity; I was what roughly would classify as a well assimilated student. Transitioning to sophomore year introduced a new found level of independence. From living off campus, to a demanding course load, and becoming heavily involved socially with my fraternity, I was stretched beyond my means.\nAs the year progressed, the collection of responsibilities I had accumulated overwhelmed me and left me attempt to find balance. The feeling of failure and self-imposed pressure pass off me to burden myself with isolation in hope of pulling myself out of a downward spiral. As the year passed, stress built and lead to a lackluster effort in my education. additionally my attendance fell, resulting in distancing relationships with my teachers and classmates. Without pursuit help my grades suffered and left me with the realisation that if I wanted to get through I would need to actualize some drastic changes. I returned home to take classes at the College of Dupage.\nAs this semester is progressing, I am appreciating the importanc e of my education. This period of self-reflection has s...

No comments:

Post a Comment